Image of the CUNY Graduate Center and an Event at the Graduate Center

Coming Up at the CUNY Graduate Center

9/25/2023 to 10/8/2023

Getting Over Max Cooper: Marcelle Karp '23 in Conversation with Matt Brim
Wednesday, September 27, 6:00 p.m.

M.A. in Liberal Studies - Virtual Info Session
Thursday, September 28, 12:00 p.m.

GEOS Seminar: Richa Nagar
Thursday, September 28, 4:15 p.m.

Annual Leon Levy Biography Lecture: Walter Isaacson, “Lessons About Living with Geniuses”
Thursday, September 28, 6:00 p.m.

H. Wiley Hitchcock Centennial Birthday Celebration and Concert
Thursday, September 28, 7:00 p.m.

Book Talk: "Ukraine Is Not Dead Yet"
Friday, September 29, 12:30 p.m.

ASC Graduate Student Showcase
Friday, September 29, 1:00 p.m.

How George Sand Met “Germain” or Why We Still Need Handwriting
Friday, September 29, 5:00 p.m.

Concert: Ensemble Phoenicia
Monday, October 2, 7:30 p.m.

M.A. in Liberal Studies - Virtual Info Session
Wednesday, October 4, 2:00 p.m.

Immigration Seminar Series - The Problem of Immigration in a Slaveholding Republic: Policing Mobility in the Nineteenth-Century United States by Dr. Kevin Kenny
Wednesday, October 4, 4:15 p.m.

The Shadow of My Story: Violence and a Family that Refused to Remember
Wednesday, October 4, 6:00 p.m.

Paquito D’Rivera: A Conversation and Concert
Wednesday, October 4, 6:30 p.m.

GEOS Seminar: Prathap Ramamurthy
Thursday, October 5, 4:15 p.m.

Digital Humanities Virtual Open House
Thursday, October 5, 5:00 p.m.

Data Analysis and Visualization Virtual Open House
Thursday, October 5, 6:00 p.m.

Chemistry Zoom Information Session
Friday, October 6, 10:00 a.m.

Sociolinguistics Lunch: Haroun Melgani
Friday, October 6, 2:00 p.m.

The Gender-Neutral Language Ideological Debate in Catalonia
Friday, October 6, 6:00 p.m.

For more events at the Graduate Center, visit the Events Calendar.

Events "open to the public" are selected for Coming Up at the CUNY Graduate Center email. For additional ways to promote your events, visit the Event and News Promotion page.

Access the COMINGUP-GC Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the COMINGUP-GC List