View the web version of this email.
GC Community Notice
Attention Graduate Center Community:

We will be conducting one of our twice-yearly GC IT infrastructure maintenance day on Sunday, July 14th. On this day between the hours of 8:00 am – 1:00 pm, a variety of non-critical GC IT services will be unavailable.

Major services affected include:
• GC Library web site (library.gc.cuny.edu)
• Center for Urban Research websites (urbanresearchmaps.org)
• New Media Lab web sites (newmedialab.cuny.edu)
• GC Website Services (ws.gc.cuny.edu)
• CUNY Academic Commons web site (commons.gc.cuny.edu)
• File Services (Shared Drive S:, Restricted Drive R:)

Note: There will be no interruptions to the main GC website (www.gc.cuny.edu) and the GC email service.

We will update this notice once the work is completed.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we undertake these maintenance activities and service upgrades.

Information Technology
www.gc.cuny.edu/it
The Graduate Center, CUNY | 365 Fifth Ave | New York, NY 10016
www.gc.cuny.edu

Click to unsubscribe from Community Notice for Students, Faculty, or Staff.