ASRC-MAIN Archives

June 2021

ASRC-MAIN@GC.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
"Dickson, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2021 20:16:22 +0000
To all,
Please find the attached upcoming June Training Schedule via Zoom.  Just login and attend.  Attendance will be dealt with on the back end of each training and certificates of attendance will be given out after said trainings.   If anyone requires additional trainings or other kinds of training.  Please let me know and I will make sure they are put together and made available.

Here is the end of June Schedule:  Of note there is a Laser Safety Training scheduled for  Thursday June 17th, 2021.

EHOS Training Schedule June 2021
Training Type

Date

Time